Friday, August 8, 2008

Ruth and Ted's Wedding


Ahhh.  The coveted 8-8-08 wedding date (yes, I am aware that, that rhymed).  Ruth and Ted were the couple lucky enough to snag this wedding date and I was lucky enough to be invited along for the ride!  I am so happy I was- they are truly wonderful people and I feel honored that I was there to share their special day.
They were married at the lovely First Presbyterian Church in downtown Bozeman, which was beautiful in it's own right,  but the best part was that we were able to do a photo shoot with the bride, groom and wedding party in downtown Bozeman afterwards.  We stopped traffic to take some shots at the mural on the side of Heeb's and headed over to old train depot to get some fun shots there.  Even the bus driver got in the spirit suggesting places for us to stop.
We managed to get to the reception at Bridger Bowl just before a huge rain storm rolled in.  The rain didn't last for long and when it cleared the clouds stayed and hugged the peaks, adding a romantic feeling to the setting.  It was a really magical evening.