Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kally and Ken's Wedding


Kally and Ken's wedding in Big Sky was an amazing wedding to photograph. The location was stunning, the light perfect and the couple was so full of love and hapiness that the photos just came naturally. Ken was the perfect groom to shoot since he is a photographer himself. He was really into modeling for me and the pictures came out great as a result.


I knew their wedding would be fun because I met them while photographing Trish and Matt's wedding last summer. They really went out of their way to make my husband Justin and I feel at home during their celebration. It was a truly raucous party and everyone had a great time including my husband Justin and I.


Kally and Ken were both great to work with and their photos are some of my favorite of the season. It helps to have to beautiful Lone Peak as a backdrop and two beautiful people in love!