Monday, August 18, 2008

Amanda and Ryan's Wedding


When Amanda and Ryan and I met to talk about their wedding details, they told me that they loved the photos I have of the whole wedding party jumping.  They asked me to please get lots of fun, active shots of them and their wedding party.  I promised to do that and knew that the wedding would be fun.  What I didn't realize at the time was just how much fun Amanda and Ryan would be!  
They met as while both working at a camp and still had some of that camp spirit in them.  Amanda had "bridal" Chaco sandals that she had had laced with white netting the match her wedding dress and during their portrait session after the ceremony, the two laid down in the grass for some of the shots.   So, so fun!
Best of luck you two.  I'm sure that your life will be full of laughter.