Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nicole and Chris' Wedding


Weddings at Chico Hot Springs are just incredible. If you are thinking about planning your wedding there- do it! Chris and Nicole's wedding reminded me of this fact. Their wedding was elegant and laid back at the same time. It reflected their love of the outdoors and the mountains of Montana and their love for their friends families and each other.
I had to smile when I saw all the groomsmen in their spiffy suits and. .. flip flops. So fun and just right for this beautiful summer day.
Nicole and Chris are just such lovely people they seem to make everyone around them feel welcomed and loved. I felt immediately part of the family!
The reception was a blast too. Everyone was on the dance floor dancing to the fun loving band.
Best of luck to you both Nicole and Chris. I have no doubt that you have many happy days before you!