Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jeff and Shannon's Wedding

This wedding was perfect- truly wonderful and I am SO glad I was there to capture it all. Jeff and Shannon had planned everything so well and they truly showed their out of town guests just how fantastic this area is.

This was my first wedding at Roy's Barn here in Bozeman and I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a unique place for their wedding.

A few of my favorite things about this wedding were Jeff and Shannon's wedding vows which included the poem which Jeff used when he proposed to Shannon. Wow, the tears were flowing then! I also loved that dinner was served outside in the open air and since everyone was already outside and the weather was so perfect the dancing took place outside on the lawn too.

It all just fit perfectly with these two and their love of mountains, wide open spaces and each other.