Friday, July 18, 2008

Kami and DJ's Wedding

I really enjoyed meeting Kami and DJ last fall when I did their engagement session so I have been looking forward to their wedding. It was just as nice as I knew it would be. Kami and DJ are just so easy to be around and comfortable with each other and their wedding reflected this.
They were married at the Broken Heart Ranch which is such a fun place. I especially love the room upstairs especially for the bride to get ready in. Every detail is taken into account.
Speaking of details, another special one was right after the ceremony when Kami and DJ rode off in a horse drawn carriage for some quiet time before the reception. Probably the cutest thing was DJ's huge smile as they drove off. He looked so proud of his new wife!
I would like to thank Annie West (Elrod) a bride from last summer for recommending me to Kami's family. And all the best to you Kami and DJ!