Sunday, June 1, 2008

Vanessa and Dan's Wedding


What a fantastic wedding! May has been a rainy/snowy month so I was thrilled that the sun was shining and the weather was warm.  Vanessa's mother told me that she had been praying for this weather and was pretty happy that her prayers had been answered!
The wedding was the perfect combination of a beautiful venue (Springhill Pavilion- where Justin and I were married too!), fantastic families and friends, and lots of love.
Vanessa's father passed away a couple years ago and he was well remembered on this day.  His spirit seemed to be with this lovely couple as they exchanged their vows and celebrated the beginning of married life.
I am notorious for crying at weddings, but this one really got to me.  I was so choked up when talking to Vanessa's mother that she ended up hugging me!
There was no shortage of laughter and fun at this wedding too.  Vanessa and Dan's fun-loving personalities came through in the dancing, toasts and their smiles.
I wish you both all the best!