Sunday, June 8, 2008

Connie and Bret's Wedding


A wedding on 6-7-08- guaranteed to be easy to remember!  Because of the ease of the date, I had many requests to do weddings this day but I am so glad that Connie and Bret's wedding was the one I was able to do!
The setting was so amazing!  The wedding and reception took place at Bret's family's house tucked in the hills behind the Ruby Reservoir in Alder, Montana.  The hills were so green and the river that ran through the property was raging.  
They were married on a wooden bridge over this river.  Connie's sister sang at the ceremony and Bret's grandparents performed the ceremony.  Their families added to the special feeling of this wedding.
I loved Connie and Bret's laid back attitude that created a fun atmosphere for all the guests at the wedding.  I'm so glad that we were there to capture the fun.  Thanks!