Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Audrey and Zack's Wedding


Audrey and Zack's wedding was at the Deep Creek Grange which I had never been to before but I fell in love with it!!  The venue is tucked into the mountains in the Paradise Valley and because of the wet spring we've been having everything was so green.  With the green and the thick clouds hugging the peaks, I felt like we were at a wedding in Scotland!
Although Audrey and Zack had planned the wedding ceremony outdoors and the rain kept us in, I really believe it made the ceremony even more intimate and personal.  The rain felt lightly outside and they exchanged their vows in front of family and friends who had come in from all over the country.  Really beautiful and special.
It was fun to use these big striped umbrellas for the portraits.  I was having such a great time!
I am so glad that I had the opportunity to be at this special wedding.  Thanks for having me there to capture your wedding memories Audrey and Zack and have a great time on your honeymoon in Florida.