Thursday, May 15, 2008

Michelle and Bry's Wedding


Lots of kisses and laughter, that's how I'll remember Michelle and Bry's wedding.  These two are so in love with each other- it's adorable!!  
When I took their engagement pictures last fall, I knew their wedding would be fun because THEY are so much fun but I didn't know their friends and family would be so great as well.  What a fun group!  They even switched Michelle and Bry's wedding rings with plastic compass rings during the ceremony (even getting the pastor in on the practical jokes!).  
The weather was beautiful too.  After a wet and snowy spring, it was nice to feel the sun shining as we took pictures.  And Michelle and Bry seemed to enjoy the time with just the two of them gazing into each other eyes and walking through the meadows hand in hand.  I even had to ask them to look at me sometimes (it was hard to get their attention!).
Lots of fun dancing at the reception too.  They have some wild and crazy friends!  It was a truly wonderful, fun-filled wedding and Justin and I had a fantastic time.
Thanks Michelle and Bry and have a great honeymoon in Maine (I'm jealous!!).