Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wedding in Marin County, California


I was thrilled when Megan contacted me about doing her wedding in Marin County, California. This is because, as I told her, that part of California is one of my favorite places in the world. Therefore, what could be better than shooting a wedding there? I was even happier to hear that Megan had decided to contact me because she loved the work I had done on her friend Annie's wedding in May. I love referrals! So much love- this wedding was sure to be one of my favorites!

Well, Megan and Philip's wedding met all my expectations. They themselves were beautiful and their friends and family were wonderful to meet and photograph. The ceremony reflected this couple's deep faith and the reception highlighted their fun loving spirit. And the setting- just as beautiful as I remember. Can you say palm trees and sun shine in January? (Oh and it was -30 in Bozeman while it was 65 degrees in Marin!).

I was having so much fun with Megan and Philip that I even tried to get an invite along to the honeymoon in Hawaii, but, alas, that did not happen!

Hope you two had a great time and thank you for having me capture your special day.