Sunday, August 12, 2007

Rose and Jake's Wedding

Rose and Jake are old friends and so I was honored when they asked me to come back to New England to shoot their wedding. They are both such fun people; in fact, Rose might be one of the funniest people I've ever met. So I knew that their wedding would be a great time- and it truly was.



It was a beautiful August day. They got married under a chupa after signing the traditional Jewish wedding contract. Then their was dancing to the reggae band and lots of fun for everyone.


I had such a good time and I was so happy to get to see other old friends that my husband and I used to work with, that I almost forgot I was working! However, the pictures look beautiful and I think really reflect the spirit and love between this wonderful couple.


Have a great time in Belize on your honeymoon and a love and happy life together!