Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mary Beth and Doug's Wedding


I had a wonderful time at this family wedding which took place at the bride's family's ranch in Cardwell, Montana. I love big families and Mary Beth has a BIG, good-natured family who helped the very happy couple celebrate in style. Doug's family also took a big part in the day with his brother and sister-in-law performing the wedding ceremony!


The ceremony didn't begin until 8 o'clock, reminding me how lucky we are with light in the middle of the summer out here in Montana. By the time we took group pictures in the field out back after the ceremony the light was warm and lovely and I got some pretty sunset shots of Mary Beth and Doug.


I am so glad that I had the opportunity to meet both these families and shoot this special day. Best of luck to you both!